Please read the following terms, conditions and policies before interacting with any of our services. Continuing to use our services means you agree with all the terms, conditions and policies stated below.
Information We Collect
When you visit our website or install an application of ours on your device we collect the following types
of information from you:
– Geolocation. We collect information from your device about your location (“Geolocation Information“).
– Currently, we only use Geolocation Information for routing optimization and user-search optimization on my messaging platform, as well as for general analytics for performance optimization and targeted advertising.
We collect information about your device that enables us to verify your identity. Our websites, applications or services may also collect and gather personally identifiable information, such as a certain profile information including age, gender, preferences and publicly-available profiles on other applications and websites (for example your name, email address, and profile pictures). Our websites, applications and services may collect and store information about your and others’ usage of and interaction with the other members, text messages, usage, statistics on page views. Our websites, application and services may collect and gather user contents (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you create on the website. By choosing to share that information, you should understand that you may no longer be able to control how that information is used and that it may become publicly available (depending in part on your actions or the actions of others with whom you have shared the information). We are not responsible for any use or misuse of information you share. Currently, our website and does not offer tools that allow you to opt-out of the collection of Personal Information.
We will not trade, rent or sell your information to third parties.
Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the website, application and other services provided by VISORE, such as User Content, becomes available to the public. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which VISORE maintains facilities.
the protection of information under our control against loss, misuse or alteration.
We only use and collect your personal information as follows:
– To connect you with others as enabled by the website, application and other services provided by VISORE;
– To show you the names of persons you communicate with and to show your name to persons you communicate with on the website, application and other services provided by VISORE;
– To deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of
the website, application and other services provided by VISORE;
– To provide you with relevant content that you requested, using information that you allow us to
collect from you or that you provide to a social media provider with which your account or ID is connected, such as information regarding your and your contacts’ respective locations;
– For internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research,
improvements to the website, application and other services provided by VISORE, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other illegal activity;
– When we have a good faith belief that the law, any legal process, law enforcement, national security or issue of public importance requires disclosure;
– In connection with a corporate transaction involving the website, application and other services provided by VISORE, such as the purchase or sale of a business unit, an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, or other similar events.
Third party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services in our websites, applications and other services provided by VISORE. These third party services have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked applications. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about it.
The website or services are not directed to people under the age of sixteen (16) and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of eighteen as part of the website, we will delete such information from my records.
Notification of Changes
Thank you very much for reviewing our Terms and Conditions and agreeing to them when using any of our services.